Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every RUN select device

Jump to solution
kabron1
Contributor I

uC - Stm32F103C8

Debug probe J-link EDU mini

Every GO session begins with Device Selection dialog see picture.

It really pisses me off and makes me do not want to keep using the SW.

Is it normal?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Dear user,

please note that use of FreeMASTER tool is permitted only with systems based on NXP central processing unit. Please stop using it with your STM device, you are violating the license conditions.

In case you would be facing a similar issue with an NXP core, please make sure to select the Core Type as CortexM0 or CortexM4/M7 in the JLink plug-in option dialog. This should be enough to help JLink driver to connect without any device prompt.

Thank you,
Michal

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kabron1
Contributor I

Thanks, Michal. I took nearest to hands.

0 Kudos
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello Vladimir,

please mark the answer above as correct if it has helped to connect to NXP device without any prompts. If not, I will investigate more.

Thanks,
Michal

0 Kudos
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Dear user,

please note that use of FreeMASTER tool is permitted only with systems based on NXP central processing unit. Please stop using it with your STM device, you are violating the license conditions.

In case you would be facing a similar issue with an NXP core, please make sure to select the Core Type as CortexM0 or CortexM4/M7 in the JLink plug-in option dialog. This should be enough to help JLink driver to connect without any device prompt.

Thank you,
Michal

0 Kudos