cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load library or library not found: libcll_app.so in linux

Jump to solution
zhongshen
Contributor III

I have installed FreeMaster 3.0 on ubuntu 18.04 and successfully done installation with inputting the Lite license. When I click FreeMASTER LITE to run it, there is not any response.

And I try to run in the terminal and I got the following error:

Cannot load library or library not found: libcll_app.so

I can find this file in the license directory.

Please advise me how to fix this problem. Thanks  in advance!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
zhongshen
Contributor III

Thanks. It is useful to start the freemaster lite!

And I found the solution for linux on the document getting start:

Note: on Linux machine there's an additional step required to allow the service to discover all required libraries - execute the following command before launching node.bin: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LBRARY_PATH:./.

It should be run "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LBRARY_PATH:./" and then node.bin in its directory!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
iulian_stan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just to generalize the correct answer: in case you are not launching FreeMASTER Lite from it's home directory or are using a link to the binary you can add the full path off the installation folder (where node.bin is stored) to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, like this:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LBRARY_PATH:/path/to/FreeMASTER\ Lite

Hope this helps,

Iulian

0 Kudos
philip_drake
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

FreeMASTER 3.0 install has two executables, FreeMASTER and FreeMASTER LITE. FreeMASTER Lite is a standalone solution that allows embedded applications compatible with NXP's FreeMASTER protocol to be monitored and controlled from ANY WEB BROWSER from a HTML5/JS web page written by the user.

The Webinar recorded very recently explains the use of Freemaster and Freemaster Lite. The Lite does not have any GUI.  Please take a look. I hope this helps you.

NXP Tech Session - Enabling Motor Control Across a Range of NXP MCUs with MCUXpresso and FreeMASTER

modified by Ethan Fernandes in FreeMASTER - View the full document

View Webinar Recording

0 Kudos
zhongshen
Contributor III

Thanks. It is useful to start the freemaster lite!

And I found the solution for linux on the document getting start:

Note: on Linux machine there's an additional step required to allow the service to discover all required libraries - execute the following command before launching node.bin: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LBRARY_PATH:./.

It should be run "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LBRARY_PATH:./" and then node.bin in its directory!

0 Kudos