cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN5387 Refrigerator Compressor BLDC Sensorless Documentation

Jump to solution
fasihahmed
Contributor IV

Does anyone has the documentaion on the Flux Observer used in this application note?

@ZhangJennie @xiangjun_rong 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Fasih Ahmed,

I have asked product manager for the software package, I will post here after I get it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

View solution in original post

6 Replies
pavitrarowlo
Contributor I

Hello, thank you for the information

https://typhoon-tv.com/typhoon-tv-apk-download/ 

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Fasih Ahmed,

I have asked product manager for the software package, I will post here after I get it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

Kabenla
Contributor I

Hi @xiangjun_rong ,

So I downloaded the software package and in it, there is an excel file called "Parameter calculation".

do you have documentation on how the flux observer Flux Observer's Flux_Max, Rotor_Flux, and Current_limit are obtained? Is the current limit the nominal current of the motor? I have added a screenshot below;

part of parameter calculation excel filepart of parameter calculation excel file

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Kabenla,

These are motor itself parameters, I think the motor manufacturer can provide them, we have not documentation for them.

BR

XiangJun Rong

Kabenla
Contributor I

Hi @xiangjun_rong ,

Thanks for your feedback.

I was also wondering how the shift values shown in the screenshot below are obtained

Kabenla_0-1604653703126.png

I have tried to adapt the parameter to a large size motor but can't seem to get the motor to spin. On analysis, I realized that the estimated position from the flux observer is constant. This is why I am trying to figure out more about how these parameters are obtained and how to scale them a different motor.

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Pls download it from the link:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/license.jsp?colCode=HVP-REFRIGERATOR-COMPRESSOR-82748

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun Rong