cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about MC56F81xxx DSASS

Redchi
Contributor I

Greating,

Our product needs to verify digital signature so I select MC56F81768. How can I get sample code about DSASS?

In addition, Currently, I am replacing LLC and TTPPFC converter control card is ussed  MC56F81768 but I only have LLC and TTPPFC sample code of MC56F82748. How can I get LLC and TTPPFC sample code of MC56F81xxx?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Pls download the DSASSUG.pdf from the link.

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/additional-mpu-mcus-architectures/digit...

The doc tells you how to use the signature feature and have the example. If you have issue when you call the function, pls give your issue in detail.

Regarding the project for PFC and LLC, I do not know if there is project based on MC56F81xxx, I will ask AE team and give you a response later.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

Redchi
Contributor I

Greeting,

I have downloaded to DSASSUG.pdf from that URL but I didn't find Chapter 3 DSASS example application. 

3.1 Source code
The demo application of DSASS is located at [install_path]\demo_apps\dsass.

I don't know where the path is from its description and there is no link to any installation package.

Thanks, I am going to wait for your reply regarding LLC and TTPFC sample code of MC56F81xxx.

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Yes, We have the package of TPPFC and HBLLC package for MC56F81768, pls contact local FAE or sales for the package.

Regarding the DSASS feature, I suppose that the SDK package has the example code, but I do not find the DSASS example in the ...\demo_apps directory

You can download SDK package from the link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

Redchi
Contributor I

Greeting,

I have chosen an inappropriate DSC. The MC56F81768 didn't seem to support DSASS. I searched for the SDK and didn't find the DSASS example. So my control card wants to change to MC56F3xxxx + security IC.

Does LLC or PFC have sample code of MC56F83783 that can be downloaded?

In addition, does NXP have a recommended security IC that can support ECDSA 384? Currently, I only find TA100 IC from Microchip.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Can you tell us your company name, project name, estimated volume? do you know NXP FAE or distributor DFAE so that they can help to applu for the software package of the LLC and PFC.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

Redchi
Contributor I

Thanks. I'm going to contact the local distributor.

0 Kudos