Basic method to use MIMXRT1170-EVKB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic method to use MIMXRT1170-EVKB

han994
Contributor I

I am Masanori Hansaka who is belonging to Railway Technical Research Institute in Japan and bought your board 「MIMXRT1170-EVKB」at about 2024.3,to study Active noise cancellation on railway. My current target is  AD and DA conversion of sound data by your board. My question is as follows: I tried to build and run the following SDK examples such as acm_interrupt_cm4,7, lapdc_interrupt_cm4,7, adc_etc_hardwar_trigger_conv_cm4,7,dac12_fifo_interrupt_cm4,7 without implying any edition,  however I can’t operate any samples. In all examples,  I can execute the build  and debug of the program, and the message such as「Please press any key…」just as described in the program on a diagram of transmission tool (tera-term) between PC and board. If program runs correctly, after I press any key the input data should be converted to digital data and a message of 「The analog input is…」should be shown of the diagram of tera-term,however any change hasn’t happen after I press various key, such as space, escape, return, tub, some of numbers and alphabet….  Could you tell me the method how to treat the program to run correctly and AD and DA conversion are executed correctly.  ○  I would like to send a mail apart this website to explain this matter in detail. I'm looking for your favor.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @han994 ,

Thanks for your interest in NXP MIMXRT series!

First of all, you mentioned that you can Debug in the IDE, but you can't see any printing in the serial port tool. Therefore, the program should already be running well, and the suspicion is that it's because the serial port tool is not well connected to your computer.

Make sure your Tera-Term is configured correctly:

Gavin_Jia_1-1718954127409.png

Gavin_Jia_2-1718954164203.pngGavin_Jia_3-1718954200135.png

Once the serial port is configured and connected, the Tera-Term should display the correct information.

Gavin_Jia_0-1718954048193.png

Best regards,
Gavin

0 Kudos