1. GPIOA11/ANC19 is the only input pin of ADC16
2.Input trans-conduct Amp shares the same VDDA of the DSC, 3.3Vdc
3. conversion time 4uS, Sample time 20=long
5. Synchronous Triggered, DMA read
1.After 2-10 days normal running, ADC16 result becomes noisy and unpredictable. And some fixed value like 0x07f7 or 0x1ff7 may come out frequently.(input amp and signal source are checked OK)
2. Meanwhile, other analog parts of the DSC such as ADC12 and DAC12 or Comparators work well.
3. Till now, there are at least 5 DSCs suffered from the same problem one by one.
Please advise date code of the part .
I am looking forward to your suggestion.
DTE: 1435 indicates it year 2014, 35th Week of manufacturing
the 6th, last friday