cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3PHASE-LV-kit: Not able to get USB com port up

Jump to solution
ankurroy
Contributor I

When i attach USB cable, "Install Device driver" always fails on Windows and no relief even if i give locations for HC9S08JMxx and usbser.sys files

Can you help how to make this link up. Because of this USB connection issue, not able to run any demo applications.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Ankur,

As you know that there is a chip MC9S08 MCU on the power stage board, which is CDC device and can transform SCI protocol to USB so that you can use Freemaster tools to communicate.

I attach the driver and the code run on MC9S08, you can download the USB_SCI_driver.s19 file to MC9S08 from the J9 BDM port  on board via Multilink Universal device or BDM Multilink device from PE company.

The USB driver running on PC HC9S08JMxx.inf is attached.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Ankur,

As you know that there is a chip MC9S08 MCU on the power stage board, which is CDC device and can transform SCI protocol to USB so that you can use Freemaster tools to communicate.

I attach the driver and the code run on MC9S08, you can download the USB_SCI_driver.s19 file to MC9S08 from the J9 BDM port  on board via Multilink Universal device or BDM Multilink device from PE company.

The USB driver running on PC HC9S08JMxx.inf is attached.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos