cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load executable in LS1046 internal RAM

Jump to solution
bashireslam
Contributor I

I need to load small pieces of code  (small projects) in the LS1046 internal RAM (versus the external RAM or Flash), using code warrior. 

Any suggestions

teklike

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

See attached file snapshot for setting the aarch64elf_OCRAM.x as linker file.

Linker files are available using the following path in the CW4NET_v2018.01:

C:\Freescale\CW4NET_v2018.01\CW_ARMv8\eclipse\plugins\com.freescale.core.debugger.examples_13.0.0.201807182057\resources\CodeWarrior_Examples\HelloWorld_C_Bare\Linker_Files

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

See attached file snapshot for setting the aarch64elf_OCRAM.x as linker file.

Linker files are available using the following path in the CW4NET_v2018.01:

C:\Freescale\CW4NET_v2018.01\CW_ARMv8\eclipse\plugins\com.freescale.core.debugger.examples_13.0.0.201807182057\resources\CodeWarrior_Examples\HelloWorld_C_Bare\Linker_Files

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am pretty sure that you had put this question in wrong community. Here is for 68K/ColdFire issues, and for your case, please move to https://community.nxp.com/community/qoriq . Thanks.

0 Kudos