cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-MCF5441x uBoot corrupted, cannot boot board

Jump to solution
AMANN
Contributor I

I seem to have accidentally damaged uBoot, so my TWR-5441x Tower Eval system won't boot any more, anybody have a solution to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JWW
Contributor V
Amann, I believe the application support team has the uboot image and can send to you for usage with CFFlasher. CFFlasher is a great recovery tool for when you toast your board's resident image. I'd submit a ticket to our support line ASAP and they should be able to get you up and running quickly. Your request to the forum has reminded me to get the team to post this information on the 5441x's product support page. Let me know if you don't get it running again soon. -JWW

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JWW
Contributor V
Amann, I believe the application support team has the uboot image and can send to you for usage with CFFlasher. CFFlasher is a great recovery tool for when you toast your board's resident image. I'd submit a ticket to our support line ASAP and they should be able to get you up and running quickly. Your request to the forum has reminded me to get the team to post this information on the 5441x's product support page. Let me know if you don't get it running again soon. -JWW
0 Kudos