Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cpu_Interrupt while using Processor expert 52221DEMO

Jump to solution
AnteOO
Contributor II

Hi guys!

I'm having a problem which confuses me. I'm using CW 7.2 with a 52221DEMO, and when using Processor expert to enable interrupts from my UART0, and I try to send something, I get a Cpu_Interrupt. I wonder if it's just that Processor expert forgets to update the Exception Vector Table? Is there a quick fix for this? 

Bests,

Andreas

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

as i wrote in my previous post - you must ensure that all beans within your porject have unige level and priority within this level. To avoid receiving unhandled interrupt I just swicthed "Interrupt priority" property in TimerInt bean to another value than "level 3, priority witin level0" (that is already set in Asynchroserial bean). I have also corrected your project.

For more details please see chapter "13.3.6 Interrupt Control Registers (ICRnx)" in reference manual of M52221 MCU.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

could you please check that all beans within your project have unigue level and priority wihtin this level? I am guessing it could be the reason of your problem.

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos
AnteOO
Contributor II

Thanks for reply!

Regretfully, it didn't solve my problem...i still get a Cpu_Interrupt every time a character has been sent...Tried to check why it comes to that, but cannot find anyting. Attatching my project if anyone wants to take a look

Thanks

Andreas

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

as i wrote in my previous post - you must ensure that all beans within your porject have unige level and priority within this level. To avoid receiving unhandled interrupt I just swicthed "Interrupt priority" property in TimerInt bean to another value than "level 3, priority witin level0" (that is already set in Asynchroserial bean). I have also corrected your project.

For more details please see chapter "13.3.6 Interrupt Control Registers (ICRnx)" in reference manual of M52221 MCU.

best regards
Vojtech Filip

0 Kudos