I installed "CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0 - Windows.exe". I received also service pack "CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0 SP1" . How I install it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I installed "CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0 - Windows.exe". I received also service pack "CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0 SP1" . How I install it?

Jump to solution
yaakovbar-on
Contributor I

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yaakov Bar-on,

Just open the CodeWarrior IDE, and within the top menus select: Help/Install New Software ... option

Then you simply have to follow the onscreen directions by selecting Add.../Local -> path to your local Service Pack container.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This service pack should be installed on top of CodeWarrior Development Studio for StarCore 3900FP DSP v10.9.0.

CodeWarrior installation instructions are provided in the Service_Pack_Updater_Quickstart.pdf document included in CW 10.9.0 layout. Please check the section A Select the Service Pack Archive at page 2 for information on how to install the patch.

The com.freescale.sc.10.9.0.sp.win.updatesite_1.1.1.zip archive should not be manually installed.

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yaakov Bar-on,

Just open the CodeWarrior IDE, and within the top menus select: Help/Install New Software ... option

Then you simply have to follow the onscreen directions by selecting Add.../Local -> path to your local Service Pack container.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos