There is no processor menus for choice while create a new Qoriq Configuration Project in CodeWarrior,what's the problem?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no processor menus for choice while create a new Qoriq Configuration Project in CodeWarrior,what's the problem?

flydick
Contributor I

There is no  processor menus for choice while create a new Qoriq Configuration Project in CodeWarrior,what's the problem?

I have Installed Products:
 - CodeWarrior for Power Architecture
     Version: 10.5.1
     Build Id:160128

and

error Description:Processor Expert configuration file not found or corrupted (PE[_??].cfg).

0 Kudos
2 Replies

zheng_zhang
Contributor I

I have the same problem, how to solve it?

20200202162125.png1.png

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

What OS do you use?

Please try whether it would be helpful to uninstall and install QCVS tool again.

Please select and uninstall "QorIQ Configuration and Validation Suite" from Help->Install New Software->already installed, then uninstall it step by step

Please install QCVS with the online method from Help->Install New Software->Available Software Sites, please select FSL PA QCVS, then click the drop down list at “Work with” to select “FSL PA QCVS", please select “QorIQ Configuration and Validation Suite 4.5” to follow the installation wizards to install QCVS tool step by step.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos