Programming flash for first time T2080

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming flash for first time T2080

matiaslirman
Contributor II

For the T2080RDB board I am following the instructions for the "How to program flash for the first time". Where can I find the T2080RDB_RCW_override.cfg file? I read in another thread that it was under the path C:/Freescale/CW_PA_v10.5.1/PA/PA_Support/Initialization_Files/jtag_chains but the only files associated with the correct board I see are:

T2080RDB-PCIe_RCW_1533_600_1600-rev1.0.txt
T2080RDB-PCIe_RCW_1533_600_1600-rev1.1.txt
T2080RDB-PCIe_RCW_1800_600_1866-rev1.1.txt

Where else should I be looking for this override file?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

These three files are RCW override files for T2080RDB, please use any of these. The difference is in clock setting and silicon revision.

Note these files are just plain text files, you can see file contents by using any text viewer or editor. Please look file contents to see RCW value. If necessary, you can create your own override file with RCW values modified according to your needs.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

matiaslirman
Contributor II

How exactly would I run this override file? I have looked at the RCW.txt files but am unsure what to do with the information I have. Where should I go from here?

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Jtag configuration file with RCW override values should be installed in Debug Configuration - Connection - Target properties. Please look "Targeting" manual, Section 8.4

[your CodeWarrior path] \PA\Help\PDF\Targeting_PA_Processors.pdf 

0 Kudos