Codewarrior Studio TCP/IP Implementation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior Studio TCP/IP Implementation

cengizhanyapici
Contributor I

In my project,I want to implement TCP/IP protocol on t1024 rdb with using Codewarrior studio.For this purpose I started with a bareboard application but I can not find any header file like "socket.h".Is it possible to make this operation in Codewarrior studio and could you recommend some reference documents or examples for this purpose?

Best Ragards...

0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Cengizhan Yapicioglu,

The bare board sample project provided in CodeWarrior is only a simple "Hello World" program running on the board without OS. CodeWarrior doesn't provide TCP/IP stack for bareboard project.

Do you want to design a Linux application project using TCP/IP stack(protocol)? If so, please create Linux application project from File->New->CodeWarrior Linux Project Wizard. You also need to install the Linux Toolchain Service Pack from Help->Install New Software, click drop down list at "Work with" to select "FSL PA Build Tools - http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/PA10_5_1/com.freescale.pa.buildtools_win", then click "PA GCC LinuxGNU Build Tools Service Packs" to install this Linux GNU tool chain step by step.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos