cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW for MPC55xx V2.7 flash programming error 14

Jump to solution
MPCMpy
Contributor II

I use the freescale MPC5554EVB with the PE's CABPPCNEXUS,it can download the (CodeWarrior_Examples) to the RAM.When the examples was downloaded to the flash an error appeared.(error 14,just like the picture in the attatchment)!And after put the MPC5554EVB into the icebox for minutes,the examples can be dowloaded to the flash once!Who can tell us what's wrong with this! Is the flash damaged?I  downloaded the examples to the flash ROM only 10 times.By the way,whether the PC OS isWindows XP or WIN7,the error always appears.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
MPCMpy
Contributor II

The heatsink of the triode dropped. I have installed it .Now, it works well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MPCMpy
Contributor II

The heatsink of the triode dropped. I have installed it .Now, it works well.

0 Kudos
MPCMpy
Contributor II

I use the freescale MPC5554EVB with the PE's CABPPCNEXUS,it can only download the (CodeWarrior_Examples) to the external RAM.When the examples was downloaded to the flash an error appeared.(error 14,just like the picture in the attatchment)!And download it to the internal RAM it is also wrong!After put the MPC5554EVB into the icebox for minutes,the examples can be dowloaded to the flash once!Who can tell us what's wrong with this! Is the flash damaged?I  downloaded the examples to the flash ROM only 10 times.By the way,whether the PC OS isWindows XP or WIN7,the error always appears.

Thanks

0 Kudos