automated build

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
671件の閲覧回数
1oakjc
Contributor I

I see the ecd tool and the makefiles in my CW 10.4 project can help me with the actual compilation and linking phases of my build.  However, I would also like to automate the Processor Expert code generation in a batch file/script.  I can't figure out how to do this part.  Is there a best practice for this?  I don't want to have to resort to some 3rd-party GUI automation framework just to click the "Generate Processor Expert Code" button in Eclipse.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
539件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

as several costumers have requested this it is now in progress, unfortunately the current CW versions does not support this feature. We dont know when this feature is going to be incorporated, hopefully next CW release.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
540件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

as several costumers have requested this it is now in progress, unfortunately the current CW versions does not support this feature. We dont know when this feature is going to be incorporated, hopefully next CW release.

0 件の賞賛
返信
539件の閲覧回数
1oakjc
Contributor I

Thanks for the response.  In the meantime, I worked around this by checking in my generated files so my scripts would have them at build time.

0 件の賞賛
返信