cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undefined reference to 'Some function from any Bean' CW 10.6.4

Jump to solution
manuelrabia
Contributor II

I'm learning to use CodeWarrior 10.6.4 and I have configured 6 PWM High level Beans and 5 IntTimers, to use de functions 'Enable', 'Disable', 'SetRatio8' and some others I drag and drop them from the bean to de main.c code file, but when I build the project all of that functions have the error 'undefined reference to'. I don't know what else is needed to do to make it work or if there's some other way to declare such functions.

116608_116608.pngpastedImage_0.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Manuel,

Please enable this Methods , you can use it without any error , here :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great day,
Alice Yang

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
manuelrabia
Contributor II

Hi Alice!

Thank you very much!, I guess it was pretty basic stuff hehe. I'll post my last question to finally make my project work.

Have a nice day !

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Manuel,

Please enable this Methods , you can use it without any error , here :

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
Have a great day,
Alice Yang

0 Kudos