[URGENT] How do I get the NXPCAN Embedded Component ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[URGENT] How do I get the NXPCAN Embedded Component ?

Jump to solution
jonathanchouina
Contributor I

(Sorry for my English)

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project that necessitate CAN and J1850 communication. Three months ago, I bought the BDLC Embedded Component (J1850) with no problems, and I completed this part of the project. Now I need to do the CAN part, but the Embedded Component I need (NXPCAN) isn't available to buy anymore, nor the BDLC component I bought (so it was removed recently). I'm working with Codewarrior Special Edition for HCS12(X).

Is there any way I can get this Embedded Component ? I need to get it work as soon as possible. Thanks you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I ever got feedback from license manager:

We are in process of making these components available for free with all CW classic IDE releases. They are already within the Eclipse based releases (free to professional).

Until the web licensing tool is updated, I can provide that license increment.  please follow my account of this community. thus I can send it to your via message.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I ever got feedback from license manager:

We are in process of making these components available for free with all CW classic IDE releases. They are already within the Eclipse based releases (free to professional).

Until the web licensing tool is updated, I can provide that license increment.  please follow my account of this community. thus I can send it to your via message.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You can try to contact Sales & Support directly. You can use phone or Live Chat, see the page Sales and Support|NXP

Best Regards,

Marek Neužil

0 Kudos