Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target connection issue in codewaerrior

pratibhasurabhi
Contributor V

Hi,

I am using codewarrior V10.7.

I have issue regarding target connection setting.

Sometimes it will not show target connection setting when i import existing project in CW workspace as below,

pastedImage_1.png

I am not getting why this is happening,is there any issue in codewarrior or issue in our project import setting or something else.

Request you to guide for the same.

9 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello PRATIBHA SURABHI ,

You can add a debug connection interface into your project.

There is a document describe the steps in detail, please have a look at my attachment .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

pratibhasurabhi
Contributor V

Hi  @Alice_Yang,

I am not able to see the attachement.

Please share it again.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

You can also downlaod it from NXP website :

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN4902.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1   

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

pratibhasurabhi
Contributor V

Hi Alice_Yang

Thank you for the attachment.

Can you please tell me as to why the Connection in the Target Settings disappears sometimes?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello PRATIBHA SURABHI,

It seems when delete the .launch file ,  open the project again, the debug configration will disappeared.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

0 Kudos

pratibhasurabhi
Contributor V

Hi Alice_Yang,

Thank you.

Can you explain a situation or a a scenario where the above mentioned .launch files would get deleted?

I faced the problem of target connection  missing when i imported the existing project.

How can the .launch files get deleted when importing a existing project? 

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi PRATIBHA SURABHI,

I test many ways to export and import project , while can't reproduce this problem.

What about your steps ?

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

pratibhasurabhi
Contributor V

Alice_Yang

Even I performed the same steps.

I directly import an existing project.

Also i tried by deleting the launch file(1 file).it ddint work

I tried after deleting the PEMICRO files (2 files ) such that the debugger folder was empty.

Still i was able to see a target setting.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

After delete, please close the project, then import it agin.

Or import it on other workpace.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos