Start working with DEVKIT-S12ZVC: Development Board for 9S12ZVCA192 MCU Evaluation

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Start working with DEVKIT-S12ZVC: Development Board for 9S12ZVCA192 MCU Evaluation

865件の閲覧回数
christinar
Contributor II

Hello everybody,

I´m a student from germany and I have to use the DEVKIT-S12ZVC for a project. I´m a beginner and have no experience with microcontrollers. I installed CodeWarrior and bought the Board. Now I want to learn how to use CodeWarrior and get to know the features of the board. Unfortunately I can´t find beginner tutorials or videos for this board. I only found example code for CAN, PWM, etc. but at first I would like to unterstand how the board and CodeWarrior works.

Does anyone know helpful pages or tutorials that help me getting started?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Christina

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

517件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

there is NXP® DEVKIT-ZVL128 Quick Start Guide and DEVKIT-S12XE Quick Start Package

under this url

DEVKIT-ZVL128: Development Board for ZVL128|NXP

These two will help user to quickly set up the development system.

Besides, there is document under CW install will help user start a CW project quickly.

{CW 10 install}\MCU\Help\Quick_Start_for_Microcontrollers.pdf

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

517件の閲覧回数
christinar
Contributor II

Hi,

thank you very much for this informations but I´m using the DEVKIT-S12ZVC Board. Or shouldn´t it much difference?

Have a great day too,

Christina

0 件の賞賛

517件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Christina,

For DEVKIT-S12ZVC, please refer guide of this url

DEVKIT-S12ZVC development platform for S12ZVC|NXP 

This is quick start guide

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/quick-reference-guide/DEVKIT-S12ZVC-QSG.pdf 

Besides, there is document under CW install will help user start a CW project quickly.

{CW 10 install}\MCU\Help\Quick_Start_for_Microcontrollers.pdf

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

517件の閲覧回数
christinar
Contributor II

Hi Jennie,

thank you very much for the informations.

Kind regards

Christina

0 件の賞賛

517件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome Christina.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 件の賞賛