Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script for CPROGHCS08 and Burner.exe

Jump to solution
TomHoag
Contributor II

Greetings... 

Can someone please tell me which file holds the script for the Hiwave CPROGHCS08?  I would like to modify the script to my own liking when CW6.1 calls up the Debugger to flash the part.

Also, is there a way to call up the CPROGHCS08 indepenent of the debugger?  Or perhaps I could use Burner.exe for flashing parts?  Does anyone know which file holds the script for Burner.exe?

Thank you!   

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomHoag
Contributor II

Thanks Peg.

I think my best solution after reading your advice is to buy the CPROGHCS08.   I already use the CPROGHC08 software, and I like it for the most part except that it is slow getting it up and running thru all its various steps before the part actually programs.  I noticed that the CPROGHCS08 in CW6.1 runs a lot faster.  So that will be very nice when programming parts!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
peg
Senior Contributor IV

Hi Tom,

I don't know much about burner, but I do know a bit about CPROGHCS08.

I have bought this as a standalone application from P&E.

It appears exactly the same as the component inside Codewarrior, however it has been deliberately obfuscated inside there and it appears that the script file is generated "on the fly" and not saved.

Most things that you would want to configure are available in Codewarrior through checkboxes and the like. These it seems affect how the script is generated.

For full functionality, you will need to purchase it directly from P&E.

TomHoag
Contributor II

Thanks Peg.

I think my best solution after reading your advice is to buy the CPROGHCS08.   I already use the CPROGHC08 software, and I like it for the most part except that it is slow getting it up and running thru all its various steps before the part actually programs.  I noticed that the CPROGHCS08 in CW6.1 runs a lot faster.  So that will be very nice when programming parts!

0 Kudos