Is there a header file (.inc) that defines K60 peripheral control registers for assembly programs? Can I somehow use the C file (MK60F15.h) for this?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a header file (.inc) that defines K60 peripheral control registers for assembly programs? Can I somehow use the C file (MK60F15.h) for this?

Jump to solution
dmitriyc
Contributor III

I am writing an assembly program (very basic bootloader) and wondering if there is a CPU-header file to use for assembly programs. For example, I would like to MOV the address of PORTA_PCR3 into R1. Sure, I can come up with my own header that includes everything I need but I don't want to do that if something is already provided.

Would .extern somehow work for these things?

I am using CW MCU 10.6 with a K60 CPU.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello.

all the header file is included under

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6.4\MCU\lib\wizard_data\ARM\DataBase\derivatives

MK60F15.h is also included there.

it is C type header file. not assembly. we don't have a asm syntax header file. user can use inline assembly with it.

see this url:

Extended inline assembly with GCC in CodeWarrior

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello.

all the header file is included under

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6.4\MCU\lib\wizard_data\ARM\DataBase\derivatives

MK60F15.h is also included there.

it is C type header file. not assembly. we don't have a asm syntax header file. user can use inline assembly with it.

see this url:

Extended inline assembly with GCC in CodeWarrior

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
dmitriyc
Contributor III

Thank you. That answers my question.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you are welcome!

0 Kudos