Is MC56F82323 supported in Codewarrior 10.6?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is MC56F82323 supported in Codewarrior 10.6?

Jump to solution
agf
Contributor II

Is the MCU MC56F82323 supported in codewarrior 10.6?

I can find MC56F82313 and MC56F82316 but not the above when creating a new project (see the picture)

71291_71291.jpgCPU.jpg

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

!Hi,

I don't think you're using the last version which is CW for MCU v10.6.4 + Patch 10.6.5.

I've checked on my side and the 82323 is listed :

pastedImage_0.png

Attached you will find the release note of MCU v10.6.4 too.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just another point.

After to have installed the MCU v10.6.4 on new folder (you can keep the older versions too), when you will launch Eclipse, after some time the system will propose you to download and install automatically the patch.

If it's not the case you can check it via Help + Install New Software ...

At field Work with select

FSL MCU Eclipse Update Site - http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6_4/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite

pastedImage_0.png

If you've problem let me know.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

!Hi,

I don't think you're using the last version which is CW for MCU v10.6.4 + Patch 10.6.5.

I've checked on my side and the 82323 is listed :

pastedImage_0.png

Attached you will find the release note of MCU v10.6.4 too.

Have a great day,
Pascal

agf
Contributor II

Ok,

you're right!

I've installed the patch and now i can see the MC56F82323!

Thanks

a.f.

P.S. In your answer i can't find any attachment, but i read it on upgrading CW

0 Kudos