How to install Codewarrior version 5.0 for S12(X) on windows 7 (64 bit)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install Codewarrior version 5.0 for S12(X) on windows 7 (64 bit)?

Jump to solution
muhammadrafique
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am trying to install codewarrior for S12(X)  version 5.0 on windows 7 (64 bit) but i am getting the following error:

126452_126452.pngpastedImage_0.png

I don't know what is the problem as installing the same version on windows 7 (32 bit) dosen't gives any error. Can anyone please tell me what do i need to do, to install the codewarrior on windows 7 (64 bit)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CodeWarrior v5.0 does not support 64bit OS.

For HCS12 products, please select CodeWarrior v5.2, it supports windows 7 and other 64 bit OS.

This version can be downloaded from:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-HCS12X

If your MCU is not under the supported list of CW5.2, please choose CW 5.1, which can be downloaded in your CodeWarrior Suite:

1) Please log on NXP Website (www.nxp.com) with email address and password.

2) Under <SECURE APPLICATIONS>, Click on <Software Licensing and support>, page appears showing your currently licensed products.

3) In ‘Product List’ page, select your CodeWarrior Suite. Then under its ‘Previous’ tab, find the CodeWarrior for HC12 v5.1.

If you get any problem when download his tool, please submit a service request. To do it, please:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CodeWarrior v5.0 does not support 64bit OS.

For HCS12 products, please select CodeWarrior v5.2, it supports windows 7 and other 64 bit OS.

This version can be downloaded from:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-HCS12X

If your MCU is not under the supported list of CW5.2, please choose CW 5.1, which can be downloaded in your CodeWarrior Suite:

1) Please log on NXP Website (www.nxp.com) with email address and password.

2) Under <SECURE APPLICATIONS>, Click on <Software Licensing and support>, page appears showing your currently licensed products.

3) In ‘Product List’ page, select your CodeWarrior Suite. Then under its ‘Previous’ tab, find the CodeWarrior for HC12 v5.1.

If you get any problem when download his tool, please submit a service request. To do it, please:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!