How do I add another chip architecture/type to CW10.6?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add another chip architecture/type to CW10.6?

Jump to solution
alager
Contributor II

When I start a new project my choices for device types are coldfire and kenetis.  I need to make an S08 project, how do I add this to my installation?

Thanks,

Aaron

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

It seems that you only selected Coldfire and Kinetis support packages when installing your CodeWarrior 10.6. Could you please also install the package for S08?

To install a new architecture later, you can use Install New Software and use the online update site. The link for the update site is:

http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite

Please see this screenshot.

install new architecture.png

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

It seems that you only selected Coldfire and Kinetis support packages when installing your CodeWarrior 10.6. Could you please also install the package for S08?

To install a new architecture later, you can use Install New Software and use the online update site. The link for the update site is:

http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite

Please see this screenshot.

install new architecture.png

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aaron,

It also like the kinetis , when you create project , please select :

pastedImage_0.png

Does this can help you ?

BR

Alice

0 Kudos