Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiwave source not visible

Jump to solution
syeyos
Contributor I
Hi everibody,
I have a little problem:
at debugging time with Hiwave and P&E BDM the source is not visible, why?
I'm using a "SARD" project for HCS08 MCU (on SARD Board), modified with "CodeWarrior 3.1 SE"
Are there some parameters to modify or add? Which ones?

Thank you very much in advance for your support.
Bye,
syeyos
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
UK_CF_FAE
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
YOu are using the CW Special Edition, and the SMAC code has a "SE" version which uses the SMAC code in library frm with no debug information. You should however be able to debug the example applications, eg RangeDemo and WireLessUART.
If you still see no code in the source window, check in the Project Settings dialog that the project is built to include debug information. Another way to check is to chck to see if there is a dot in the Debug column in the Project Explorer pane - the column has a little bug (insect) icon at the top. You can toggle on and off debug information that way.

Good Luck

mark 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
UK_CF_FAE
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
YOu are using the CW Special Edition, and the SMAC code has a "SE" version which uses the SMAC code in library frm with no debug information. You should however be able to debug the example applications, eg RangeDemo and WireLessUART.
If you still see no code in the source window, check in the Project Settings dialog that the project is built to include debug information. Another way to check is to chck to see if there is a dot in the Debug column in the Project Explorer pane - the column has a little bug (insect) icon at the top. You can toggle on and off debug information that way.

Good Luck

mark 
0 Kudos