Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control PWM using CAN message with FRDM-KE06 board

Jump to solution
maidana
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm starting the develop projects using microcontroller freescale. I'm using the frdm-ke06z and I need make a project the control the PWM signal through the CAN messenger.

Somebody have some tutorial to help me?

best regards

Wellington

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I don't know there is a document regarding control the PWM signal through the CAN messenger.

but you can refer PWM and CAN demo code to make your own code from CW install:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6.4\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\KE\src\projects\KE06

pastedImage_0.png

Can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
maidana
Contributor II

Hi Jennie Zhang,

I go follow this example. Thanks for answer.

Best regards,

Wellington

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I don't know there is a document regarding control the PWM signal through the CAN messenger.

but you can refer PWM and CAN demo code to make your own code from CW install:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6.4\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\KE\src\projects\KE06

pastedImage_0.png

Can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!