Changing processor for a CW10.4 project?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing processor for a CW10.4 project?

Jump to solution
frankvanhooft
Contributor III

Apologies for the newbie question. Using CW10.4 under Windows I've imported the project for AN4370 (USB bootloader for the K20) and it's building fine. I need to actually target the KL25 processor. I understand I need to change the linker file. But how do I change the target processor? I see in the project properties it's saying Cortex-M4, but where can I change it to Cortex-M0?  (And is there anything else I should be doing?)

Thanks a lot.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

in CW10.2 and other past version, there is MCU Change Wizard. however CW10.3 and CW10.4 doesn't have MCU Change Wizard. It was removed. Because: - it only worked for simple cases - Customers tried unsuccessfully to use this wizard to change the target connection. This was NOT the intended purpose. our recommendation is to create a new CW MCU v10.4 project and drag ‘n drop files into the project

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

in CW10.2 and other past version, there is MCU Change Wizard. however CW10.3 and CW10.4 doesn't have MCU Change Wizard. It was removed. Because: - it only worked for simple cases - Customers tried unsuccessfully to use this wizard to change the target connection. This was NOT the intended purpose. our recommendation is to create a new CW MCU v10.4 project and drag ‘n drop files into the project

0 Kudos
frankvanhooft
Contributor III

Thanks for the response. I might not be too excited about the answer (more work for me), but I'm impressed by the fast response. Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you are welcome!

0 Kudos