Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW3.1 to CW4.7 issues

Jump to solution
rohitsub
Contributor I

Hi,

Currently I am using CW3.1 for Motorola HC(S)12 microcontrollers. The micro I am using is MC9S12DG128 CPVE. When I installed CW4.7 and compiled the project in it, I received almost 3 times as many warnings that I used to get when compiling in CW3.1. Additionally, upon flashing onto my board, I see a huge change in functionality of the software. Could someone please help me understand what is going on here.

Thanks,

Rohit.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm not aware of any significant changes which would explain this, I would suggets you provide more information like

which kind of (additional or preexisting) warnings you get. The warnings can be copy/pasted from the CW window (assuming you use CW for building). Are you building with the CW ide?

For the run time behavior, there is not enough information to even guess what the cause of the change could be.

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm not aware of any significant changes which would explain this, I would suggets you provide more information like

which kind of (additional or preexisting) warnings you get. The warnings can be copy/pasted from the CW window (assuming you use CW for building). Are you building with the CW ide?

For the run time behavior, there is not enough information to even guess what the cause of the change could be.

Daniel

0 Kudos