cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10.1 Kinetis LQFP support

Jump to solution
brunosmmm
Contributor II

What about support for the Kinetis family with LQFP packages? There is only the option for the VMD100 package when using ProcessorExpert / Code Initialization. I was hoping i would be able to start a new design with the K20.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
brunosmmm
Contributor II

Checkout the e-mail I received from Freescale support:

Thank you for contacting Freescale Technical Support. My name is Jennie and I will be working with you on your request for assistance.

This is a known CW10.1 processor expert issue and was fixed CW MCU v10.1 Update 1.0.1. I was informed by PM that This update is scheduled for release on the end of July and will include the features and bug fixes from Update 1.0.0. It will replace Update 1.0.0 on the CW MCU v10.1 Updates & Patches WEB page and the Updater site. Customers, who install Update 1.0.0, will be able to find and install the new update by selecting “Check for Updates” in the Help menu. Customers, who do not install  the Update 1.0.0 , can update CW MCU v10.1 by selecting “Install New Software” in the Help menu.

The general update will add the new features and addresses the defects listed below.

Features:
•       Update New Project Wizard to support new Kinetis part numbers
•       Add support for K50 family
•       Add Processor Expert support for K50 family support
•       Add Processor Expert support for Kinetis K10, K20, K30, K40, and K60 families in 80 LQFP, 100 LQFP, 144 LQFP packages
•       Add LiveView (automatic data access) support for Kinetis derivatives
•       Update the FAQ document, Quick Start Guide, and application notes

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
esadl
Contributor I

I have this same problem.
https://community.freescale.com/thread/89536

Check at Kheil maybe you find solution for U.

brunosmmm
Contributor II

Checkout the e-mail I received from Freescale support:

Thank you for contacting Freescale Technical Support. My name is Jennie and I will be working with you on your request for assistance.

This is a known CW10.1 processor expert issue and was fixed CW MCU v10.1 Update 1.0.1. I was informed by PM that This update is scheduled for release on the end of July and will include the features and bug fixes from Update 1.0.0. It will replace Update 1.0.0 on the CW MCU v10.1 Updates & Patches WEB page and the Updater site. Customers, who install Update 1.0.0, will be able to find and install the new update by selecting “Check for Updates” in the Help menu. Customers, who do not install  the Update 1.0.0 , can update CW MCU v10.1 by selecting “Install New Software” in the Help menu.

The general update will add the new features and addresses the defects listed below.

Features:
•       Update New Project Wizard to support new Kinetis part numbers
•       Add support for K50 family
•       Add Processor Expert support for K50 family support
•       Add Processor Expert support for Kinetis K10, K20, K30, K40, and K60 families in 80 LQFP, 100 LQFP, 144 LQFP packages
•       Add LiveView (automatic data access) support for Kinetis derivatives
•       Update the FAQ document, Quick Start Guide, and application notes

0 Kudos
ignisuti
Contributor IV

Is this still scheduled for end of July?

I don't see it posted just yet, but I'm a few days early.

0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III

Hello,

to download the Update #2 V1.0.1 for CW V10.1 please follow this link.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos
esadl
Contributor I

Brunosmmm thx.

0 Kudos