An error occurred while using CW 10.4

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred while using CW 10.4

thoomanwang
Contributor V

Use CW10.4 do KL05 configuration , the configuration of a very simple GPIO operation, but an error occurred while generating code :

Generator: Warning: at line 1: %AUTO_CREATE_MANIFEST_CONSTS not supported for selected compiler (file: Drivers\Kinetis\GPIO_LDD.drv) kl05 LED Processor Expert Problem

Generator: Warning: at line 1: %AUTO_CREATE_MANIFEST_CONSTS not supported for selected compiler (file: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis.drv) kl05 Cpu Processor Expert Problem

View the generated code feel no problem , but the compiler downloaded to the board , the relevant code is not running

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

thoomanwang
Contributor V

There are technical experts to know the cause of this problem do ?

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

this looks like a problem with Processor Expert. How did you create that project (with the new project wizard)?

It looks like the project is corrupted. Or our GPI_LDD.drv file.

Which compiler are you using (I assume gcc, right?)?

Or have you changed the compiler?

0 Kudos

thoomanwang
Contributor V

Now I use CW10.4 and processor expert 10.2 all happened a similar problem, I was using the Project Wizard to establish the project .
Do not worry about the processor expert in which compiler I choose , the result is the same.
Now I'm in the processor expert 10.2 build a new project , errors are “ %AUTO_CREATE_MANIFEST_CONSTS not supported for selected compiler (file: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis.drv)”

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

In addition, I ever had a customer have similar problem as yours with 10.4. he fixed the problem by install the latest 10.6.4. can you please also try it?

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE|NXP

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thoomanwang
Contributor V

Thanks!

0 Kudos