cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set input pin failed in S9ZVL16CLC

elder_atom
Contributor II

Hello!

I use S9ZVL16CLC(32pin) MCU in PE in CW 11.0 and my problem is I can't set pin as any mode related to input, even the normal input mode. But I can set as output mode in the relevant pin successfully in S9ZVL16CLC. And I can set input and output mode normally in S9ZVL32VLF(48pin) on the TRK-S12ZVL board. It's so werid.

Does anyone know the reason?

Thanks for anyone replying.

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li Yinwei ,

Could you please take a whole screenshot about the BitIO component configuration and the faild inforamtion.

I test on my side ,it can work well :

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

elder_atom
Contributor II

Hi Alice_Yang

Thanks for  your replying. There is no error information appeared during my building and debugging process. I set the pin mode as input and input capture. But I just find my board can't catch any rising edge or failing edge. It's weird.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li Yinwei,

Please check whether the pin you connect to input is right.

And how do you identify " board can't catch any rising edge or failing edge".

You can aslo share your proejct , I will check it on my side.

Hope it helps,

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

elder_atom
Contributor II

Hi Alice_Yang !

Can you provide me a valid example that set TOC0_2 pin in S9ZVL16CLC ( 32 Pin ) as input capture mode so that I can check whether the problems are in my hardware or my software. Thanks a lot.

Best Regard !

Li Yinwei 

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Li Yinwei,

Sorry I haven't one board for this chip,  could you please use the "Typical Usage " to have a try :

pastedImage_1.png

I think there is no errro with code ,if still can't work , recommend you check hardware .

You can talk about the hardware quesiton on this thread :

https://community.nxp.com/community/s32/16-bit?tid=communitys32 

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

elder_atom
Contributor II

Hi Alice_Yang

Thank you for your replying! " board can't catch any rising edge or failing edge" means every pin that have input  capture function can't catch the effective edge. 

Please help me check whether the TOC0 pin is OK in Capture mode.Thanks a lot.

Best Regard!

Li Yinwei

0 Kudos