invalid sequence number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sequence number

ccc
Contributor I

my powerpc is mpc8555e .i set up codewarrior vesion is v8.8 and patch v8.8.6 .i use the codewarrior tap .

when i connect the codewarrior tap to the hardware,the codewarrior display:cannot connect to the probe(invalid sequence number)!

why? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Do you use CodeWarrior TAP or USB TAP?

CodeWarrior TAP integrates both USB and Ethernet ports.

The old product USB TAP only integrates USB port.

If you use USB TAP, please install CodeWarrior 8.8+Patch 8.8.5, please don't install Patch 8.8.6.

If you use CodeWarrior TAP with USB connection, please install CodeWarrior 8.8+Patch 8.8.6.

In addition, please check whether CodeWarrior license is valid.

If your problem remains, please use the following procedure to capture CCS log and send it to me.

Please create a bare board project for your target board, please enable CCS log from "Edit->Debug Version Setting-> Debugger->Remote Debugging->Edit Connection->Enable logging" and connect to the target from Debug->Connect, you will find CCS log in CodeWarrior IDE.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ccc
Contributor I

I used the codewarrior tap with usb connection.

Did the Codewarrior USB TAP  support the mpc8555e?

The mpc8555e only can use the codewarrior tap!

0 Kudos