cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inconsistent ling ending

zhaowei49
Contributor I

Hello :

When I import a project created by others  to coderwarrior 2.10  ,it pop up a windows that reminder  "File  test_booke.mcp has inconsistent line endings".

What happen ?

Please help ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Wei

It seems that the last line contains unsupported characters or extra return. Please click ‘OK’ on this warning view, and let the IDE to repair it.    Then rebuild the project in IDE.

Hope it helps! If not, please attach the project, I will reproduce it on my side. Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wei,

It should be a warning message, isn't it ?

It could occur when a project of file is opened.

By default the IDE proposes to repair the file too. Is it not the case ?

For a c file for instance the problem could be introduced if another editor is used to modify the file.

In this case when  the file is edited under CodeWarrior you could have this message.

For .mcp file I found customer solved the problem by:

In your CW go to File->Import project Browse for the project location and set the "objects of" field to "All Files" Select the *.mcp file and click open Now in the window "Name new project as:" you should name your project and select Save. By doing any of the above you should be able to open your project.

If this doesn't help, please can you provide us your project file ?

I recommend you to continue to handle the issue via Case process.

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Regards

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos