Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to flash HCS08JM16 demo board?

Jump to solution
pradeepkumar
Contributor II

Hello,

I tried to flash the demo board using Code warrior 10.5 but showing that "No device avaible" 9938_9938.jpgdebug.JPG.jpg

I successfully flashed the device using code warrior 6.3 classic IDE

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pradeep:

The "No Device Available" indicates that your tool is not recognized. What programming tool are you using?

This is often caused by missing or corrupted drivers.

The next thread of our colleague Erich Styger will show you all about P&E drivers. Please give it a check and update your drivers:

Fixing the USB Drivers | MCU on Eclipse

Hope this helps!

/Jorge Gonzalez

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pradeep:

The "No Device Available" indicates that your tool is not recognized. What programming tool are you using?

This is often caused by missing or corrupted drivers.

The next thread of our colleague Erich Styger will show you all about P&E drivers. Please give it a check and update your drivers:

Fixing the USB Drivers | MCU on Eclipse

Hope this helps!

/Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos
pradeepkumar
Contributor II

Hello Jorge Gonzalez,

The article which you directed me to follow had solved my issue thank for your support

Pradeep Kumar

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You are welcome Pradeep!! I am glad it worked.

Regards,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos