how could I Download the Model Based Design Toolbox? the website said 'the software licensing and registration system is currently unavailable. Please try again later'r.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how could I Download the Model Based Design Toolbox? the website said 'the software licensing and registration system is currently unavailable. Please try again later'r.

leedongming
Contributor I

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I just download Model Based Toolbox from here but I didn't find any problem.

Model-Based Design Toolbox|NXP 

after clicking on "Download", it routes to this page

pastedImage_2.png

Can you please try again?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

leedongming
Contributor I

Thanks,I have got it.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos