how could I Download the Model Based Design Toolbox? the website said 'the software licensing and registration system is currently unavailable. Please try again later'r.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how could I Download the Model Based Design Toolbox? the website said 'the software licensing and registration system is currently unavailable. Please try again later'r.

leedongming
Contributor I

0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I just download Model Based Toolbox from here but I didn't find any problem.

Model-Based Design Toolbox|NXP 

after clicking on "Download", it routes to this page

pastedImage_2.png

Can you please try again?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

leedongming
Contributor I

Thanks,I have got it.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos