create project for existing processor expert code

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create project for existing processor expert code

haroldvogel
Contributor II

I have been given code that was created with CodeWarrior Processor Expert.  I need to create a project and import this code into my hard drive. 

1. How do I go about doing this?

2. How do I configure the paths to be generic so that they will import the current location and add the subdirectories to the location?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Harold,

- I reply to your second question at first, add the lib path at here:

pastedImage_1.png

- It is not easy for porting a PE project to No-PE project , maybe for the same register, they use different name.

So you need porting it step by step carefully.

What about your no-PE project , it is a bareboard or with other LIB ?

There is a tutorial about " Removal of Processor Expert for a Project ", maybe it can help you .

Removal of Processor Expert for a Project | MCU on Eclipse 

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

haroldvogel
Contributor II

Thanks for the information, most helpful.

John

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Harold,

Welcome !

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos