USB-ML-12 (USB BDM Multilink) is not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-ML-12 (USB BDM Multilink) is not working

vigneshkumarp
Contributor III

As we are using The USB-ML-12 (USB BDM Multilink) for programming the controller, one of the multilink is not working right now but the other one is working fine.

While we connect to the USB without host processor board the YELLOW led is glowing not the BLUE. When we connect to the target processor it remains the same i.e., only YELLOW led glows. We have updated the drivers, uninstalled the drivers and installed again but it doesn't works out. Is there any problem with hardware?? If so how can we identify it??

Thanks in advance...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

vigneshkumarp
Contributor III

USBMULTILINKBDM.jpg

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

- From the technical summary document , we know the two light function :

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/tech_summary/usb-ml-12%20tech%20summary%201.05.pdf  

pastedImage_1.png

So i think your PC have not detect the USB Mutilink debugger interface .

- What the version of your debugger, and what system of your PC ?

If the debugger is REV.A , it not supported the newest operating system .

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps

Alice

vigneshkumarp
Contributor III

Hi,

Am using Rev.C of USB-ML-12E  in W7 32 bit OS. We are having the another one of same working fine. Will there be any hardware issues?? How can we check it?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello VIGNESHKUMAR,

Sorry i don't know the hardware of the debugger clearly . It is developed by P&E Micro company ,

i recommend you ask the P&E engineer at here : P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Development Tools...  

About the debugger hardware issue , i also search help at that place , they will  reply with rapid speed .

Hope it helps !

Alcie

vigneshkumarp
Contributor III

Hi Alice_Yang,

Thank you for your response. I'll check into that.

0 Kudos