Processor Expert Problem :Peripheral is already used by the component ADC0,GDU/Amplifier output Processor Expert Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert Problem :Peripheral is already used by the component ADC0,GDU/Amplifier output Processor Expert Problem

zhangxu
Contributor I

Software :CodeWarrior for MCU Version: 10.6.4

MCU : MC9S12ZVML128

I use the Processor Expert to configuer both ADC1 module and GDU module for my MC9S12ZVML128 project,and I would like to take the pin PAD5_KWAD5_AN1_0_AMP1 as a conventional AD input port for ADC1 module instead of the current sense amplifier 0 input port for GDU module.But there is an error such as the picture below:144797_144797.jpg1.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ZHANG,

The error massage have reminder you that the ADC component and the GDU component

use the same pin PAD5_KWAD5_AN1_0_AMP1 , they colide , can you change one pin to another ?

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

zhangxu
Contributor I

Hi Alice,

I know when the same pin uesd by two different components there will be a Conflict error. But I want to set the pin PAD5_KWAD5_AN1_0_AMP1 as a conventional AD input port for ADC1 component .I don't want to use it as the current sense amplifier  input port for GDU component. when I configure the GDU component, this pin used by the GDU current sense amplifier automatically. I want to know how to disable the current sense amplifier in the GDU component ? It seems to be a software bug.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ZHAUG,

- In the component of GDU component , the  AMP1 can't disable ,

for there is no routing register for it .

- For the AMP1 priority if higher than ADC , so when use the GDU,

the pin of PAD5_KWAD5_AN1_0_AMP1  can not used to ADC.

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ZHANG XU,

Sorry i know little about the GDU module , there is a same thread about

this  question , could you check whether is right or helpful :

About the GDU compoment of MC9S12ZVML128MKH

BR

Alice