cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEMicro Selection is Greyed Out

Jump to solution
jaymoskowitz
Contributor I

I am using the Eclipse version of CW (10.1) for the HSC08 processor for the first time. I had been using the V5 Classic Version forever, but it no longer supports the processor. I used the Code Warrior Classic Project Importer to transfer my xxx.mcp project into CW 10.1.

The issue is that the along the command bar at the top, next to File, Edit, Refractors, etc. the entry called PEMicro is greyed out. We do use the PE Micro USB Multilink Universal to flash the HSC08 processor. So I am concerned that this is greyed out and I can't see any of the options for that selection.

Why might this entry be greyed out?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

first I am aware you are still using CW10.1, it is too old. I suggest you use CW10.7 instead.

Here is CW10.7 download:

http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/codewarrior-development-to... 

after install CW10.7, please follow attached video to connect s08 board with CW10.7 via P&E interface.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

first I am aware you are still using CW10.1, it is too old. I suggest you use CW10.7 instead.

Here is CW10.7 download:

http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/codewarrior-development-to... 

after install CW10.7, please follow attached video to connect s08 board with CW10.7 via P&E interface.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!