cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Processor Expert v3.09 Service Pack

Jump to solution
alanraphael
Contributor I

I just downloaded and installed the evaluation version of the CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers (Classic IDE) - RS08/HC(S)08, ColdFire V1 v6.3 including all of the service packs.  However when I try to install the CW MCU v6.3 128MMJE128 Service Pack.exe, I get a warning that I need to first install the Processor Expert v3.09 Service Pack. However, the Processor Expert v3.09 Service Pack was not included in the downloads and I can not find it on the Freescale website.  Where do I get Processor Expert v3.09 Service Pack.exe?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You may find this service pack by searching 'processor expert v3.09' on www.freescale.com

Please click on the first link to download this service pack.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You may find this service pack by searching 'processor expert v3.09' on www.freescale.com

Please click on the first link to download this service pack.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos