MPC8323E+28F128 programmer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC8323E+28F128 programmer

zbxggs
Contributor I

hello,we have a product use MPC8323 + 28F128 flash. now we want to program the flash .

but we just want to use code warrior flash programmer function  through Windows Command window (CMD or DOS Shell) instead of clicking many buttons. 

our mpc8323 project is build under codewarrior 8.8 version .it seems there no windows cmd funciton in 8.8 version .

①can you recommand codewarrior software that can meets our needs?

②or there are any other third party tools( hardware and software )can meet our needs?

③we use JTAG can implement this function(programing the flash ),but it so so slow.for example,about 2.5M bin file ,write time about seven-ten  minutes.read time nearly 30 mins.(TCK =15M)speed is very important for us .do u have othre suggestions?

thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to page 194-200 in the attached PPT.

0 Kudos

zbxggs
Contributor I

hello,I made a TCL file according to the content of PPT, but when using the command line to execute, CodeWarrior always prompts an error. Please look at the picture and help me to see what the problem is,and how to solve it.thanks。

无标题.png

ps: here is my .tcl file contents:

# cmdwin::setvisible on cmdwin::fl
config page off
cmdwin::fl::load MPC8323E.xml
cmdwin::fl::device -se 120
cmdwin::fl::erase list
cmdwin::fl::write
cmdwin::fl::verify

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please open windows command line window and type the following command.

C:\Users\nxa22585>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CodeWarrior PA V8.8\bin\IDE.exe" /d  "C:\Users\nxa22585\OneDrive - NXP\Desktop\test.tcl"

0 Kudos

zbxggs
Contributor I

this is my command :

C:\Windows\system32>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CodeWarrior PA V8.8\bin\IDE.exe" /d  "C:\Windows\tcld.tcl"

where tcld.tcl only have a command "help".

sometimes it can execute normally.

sometimes the codewarrior can not be opened correctly,and pop up the error window.

sometimes it execute normally,but when i click the codewarrior window ‘s close button .the error window pop up again.

0 Kudos