MC56F8323 How to use IEEE-754 Compliant Floating-Point Library in codewarrior 10.6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC56F8323 How to use IEEE-754 Compliant Floating-Point Library in codewarrior 10.6

锋方
Contributor I

He!

I want to use Floating-Point Library in my project。

Accord to the  http://cache.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/user_guide/56800E_Floating-Point_Library.pdf?fsrch=1&s...

How to add this Library to my project, in CodeWarrior 10.6  install floder, I can,t find fpieee.h this file.

Who can help me.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Feng

The fplib only exists in Classic CodeWarrior. User can find its example projects under CodeWarrior folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CodeWarrior for DSC56800E v8.3\(CodeWarrior_Examples)\Floating Point Examples

The functionality that this lib supports includes:

1. Basic floating-point operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division

2. Conversion to and from integer (16-bit and 32-bit) and floating-point format, both round-to-nearest-even and toward-zero versions

3. Comparison functions

4. Rounding functions: floor, ceil, round, trunc, rint

5. Function for controlling floating-point state as defined in [2]: getround, setround, testexcept, getexceptflag, setexceptflag, clearexcept

What kind of function do you need? Indeed, 56800E compiler itself does have support for C99 support functions, including trigonometric, hyperbolic, power, absolute value functions, exponential and logarithmic functions. User does not need to use fplib.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

TIC - Technical Information Center

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos