取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Issue flashing hex file

681 次查看
sharatswamy
Contributor I

I am using Code warrior 5.9.0. I am able to flash the .s19 file generated; but when i try to flash intel hex file(generated using BURNER.exe provided in package) inf:"there is no memory at adress xxxx" is displayed. I am using the same physical addressing as used in s19.

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

526 次查看
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Sharat

What is the part number of your target MCU? And what flash programmer are you using to program the hex file?  Is the address in your S-record file physical address or logical address?

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复

526 次查看
sharatswamy
Contributor I

Hello Xin Kuang,

1) <NXP>      What is the part number of your target MCU?

<Embitel> MC9S12G Family  MCU 128 pin

2)<NXP>    what flash programmer are you using to program the hex file?

<Embitel>I am using load application option provided in Hiwave debugger along with code warrior.

3)<NXP>    Is the address in your S-record file physical address or logical address?

<Embitel>I am loading the s.19(Logical) not the physical_s.19 this works fine. The issue is with the he file generated from the burner.

both logical and physical hex files fail to load. when i try to flash intel hex file(generated using BURNER.exe provided in package) inf:"there is no memory at adress xxxx" is displayed.

0 项奖励
回复