In Codewarrior 10.5 the source code is missing for ARM libraries in Cross_Tools  folder (arm-none-eabi 4.7.3) Where can I find it ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Codewarrior 10.5 the source code is missing for ARM libraries in Cross_Tools  folder (arm-none-eabi 4.7.3) Where can I find it ?

thoborawski
Contributor II

In Codewarrior 10.5 the source code is missing for ARM libraries in Cross_Tools  folder (arm-none-eabi 4.7.3).  I would like to include the source in our current project.

According to my map file, the library

c:/freescale/cw mcu v10.5/cross_tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc-4_7_3/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.7.3/armv7e-m/fpu\libgcc.a

provides the following files to my project:

_arm_addsubdf3.o
_arm_muldivdf3.o
_arm_cmpdf2.o
_arm_fixdfsi.o
_arm_truncdfsf2.o
_lshrdi3.o
_ashldi3.o

Codewarrior 10.5 did not ship with the source code for libgcc. Can you post the source (a GNU requirement by the way) or at least tell me where to get it. Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Borawski,

Freescale uses GCC compiler in CW but we dont use GCC libraries. We use our own EWL (Embedded Warrior Libraries) and we provide the code of them in the following path:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\ARM_GCC_Support\ewl

Best regards,

Carlos Musich

Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Sorry for delay.

I've checked with development team and the source files you're looking for were not delivered.

Last year a new Kinetis development tool chain was released: KDS.

The KDS V2.0 is the last version released 2 months ago.

This development tool is using GCC too.

On this version all source files are delivered (not files you're looking for).

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos