Install problem CW8.8 windows 7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install problem CW8.8 windows 7

marijnvandort
Contributor II

When installing codewarrior v8.8 on windows 7, can't size the main window. Only the menu and toolbar are visible (see picture).19892_19892.pngCapture.PNG.png

CW seems to work, can load a project. I only can't resize the window. Anyone an idee?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

My PC is windows 7 64 bit OS.

I've installed CW for PA V8.8 + 8.8.5 patch + 8.8.6 patch

Probably the IDE option "Use Multiple Document Interface (MDI) has been unchecked.

See attachment a video showing you how to solve the problem.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marijnvandort
Contributor II

Pacal,

Checking Use Multiple Document Interface (MDI) solved the problem. Thanks for your answer.

Marijn

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marijn,

good to solve it was the problem.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos