I want to know how to use PCLint Linker in CodeWarrior IDE2.1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know how to use PCLint Linker in CodeWarrior IDE2.1?

Jump to solution
lyli
Contributor I

I want to know how to use PCLint Linker in CodeWarrior IDE2.1?In order to check my code to use  PCLint function, please help me. Thanks very much!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

what is your target CPU/Architecture/compiler?

I have published a few articles about how to use PC-Lint:

Linting without a plugin | MCU on Eclipse 

Linting with Eclipse and the GNU ARM Embedded Launchpad Compiler | MCU on Eclipse 

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

what is your target CPU/Architecture/compiler?

I have published a few articles about how to use PC-Lint:

Linting without a plugin | MCU on Eclipse 

Linting with Eclipse and the GNU ARM Embedded Launchpad Compiler | MCU on Eclipse 

I hope this helps,

Erich

lyli
Contributor I

Hi Erich,

My target CPU MPC5604 and I have a PC-lint program,but I don't know how to use pc-lint in CodeWarrior IDE2.1, because pc-lint is a plug-in unit , I don't konw how to  integrated PC-lint in CodeWarrior. thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yue,

PCLint is not a free tool. For its price and whether they supply an evaluation version, please contact Gimpel.

The Leader in Static Analysis for C/C++ -- PC-lint and FlexeLint 

Yes, for most products, you need CodeWarrior Professional Edition to support pc-lint, but for MPC55/56xx, you just need Standard Edition. For details, please refer to this document:
https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/fact-sheet/950-00437.pdf

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------