I've got this problem to perform my activities . I would like a solution to this problem . Thank you very much in advance. The following message appears: "An error occured while connecting to the interface or target specified in the hardware launch config

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got this problem to perform my activities . I would like a solution to this problem . Thank you very much in advance. The following message appears: "An error occured while connecting to the interface or target specified in the hardware launch config

rodrigocaires
Contributor I

I've got this problem to perform my activities . I would like a solution to this problem . Thank you very much in advance. The following message appears: "An error occured while connecting to the interface or target specified in the hardware launch configuration Dialog . For this launch , you may retry / re -specify the connection with the Following parameters: USB Multilink -USB Port

Error launching teste1_FLASH_OpenSDA ARM GDI Protocol Adapter : Can't connect. The Debugger can not connect to the P&E device Thank you so much. Rodrigo rbcaires@gmail.com

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201601042110_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201601042043_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: 201601042049_DiagnosticInfo.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

from the error message, the problem is because the interface has problem or the specified target is wrong. so we need to know:

1. what board do you work with? NXP demo board or self designed board?

2. what interface do you work with. send me the interface reorganization info in device manager window.

3. please make sure you select the correct target in project setting. to confirm it, please create a new project with wizard, see if this new project can be downloaded to target well.

4. to avoid old association, i suggest you create a new workspace "new_ws",  then perform all the test in the new workspace and see how it works.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos