I use CodeWarrior to program the .bin file to MK61FN1M0VMJ12

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I use CodeWarrior to program the .bin file to MK61FN1M0VMJ12

cylin
Contributor I

I use multilink universal programmer to program the ****.bin file to MK61FN1M0VMJ12 on CodeWarrior software. I can program MK61FN1M0VMJ12 successful at the first time, but I reprogram it fail at the second time .

The following is the error:   Error executing task K61FN1M0.  Error:  Program failed.   Flash driver reports the following error(s): The flash device algorithm was interrupted during execution.  Please check if the flash base address is correct or if there are any flash devices mapped inside the selected memory space.  If a custom target initialization file was used then check the following parameters: flash base address, flash bank size and flash   bank port size.  Please enable Verify Target Memory Writes in Target Configuration to check that the algorithm downloads correctly. If you are down  loading the algorithm to DDR try checking your DDR configuration.<s>thread exit: Stopped, 0x0, 0x0, cpuARMLittle, Unknown (state, tid, pid, cpu, target)</s>   Error: Program failed. Flash driver reports the following error(s): The flash device algorithm was interrupted during execution. Please check if the flash base address is correct or if there are any flash devices mapped inside the selected memory space. If a custom target initialization file was used then check the following parameters: flash base address, flash bank size and flash bank port size. Please enable Verify Target Memory Writes in Target Configuration to check that the algorithm downloads correctly. If you are down loading the algorithm to DDR try checking your DDR configuration.

It seems that the chip Security is enable, I need to reprogram the chip ,How to set the CodeWarrior ad the programmer

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello cy lin,

- How about create a new project , then debug with CodeWarrior now ?

Please choose "Always mass erase on connect":

pastedImage_1.png

And whether it can unsecured ?

- If still secured , what about uses J-link with "unlock Kinetis" command to unlock the chip.

- It seems there is a same problem with yours , maybe you can have a look :

https://community.nxp.com/message/364329 

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos