Hi. I have problems while setting up my programming environment. [legacy issues]

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Hi. I have problems while setting up my programming environment. [legacy issues]

903 次查看
lukasztrojanows
Contributor I

Hi. I have problems while setting up my programming environment. My operating system is windows 7 pro (64 bit), I also have windows xp mode installed.For my porject I have to use the HC08 and not the HCS08, thus I have to use an old version of codewarrior. I found and installed the v.7.3 on xp mode (the installation on windows 7 failed). Then In xp mode I set the COM port of the virtual machine to be the physical COM port to which my USB->RS232 adapter is connected. I connect my programmer to that adapter. Unfortunately this set up worked only twice, seemingly randomly while loading a empty assembler program. It never worked for the empty C program. ( by empty I mean a program which does nothing). The usual errors are 18 , 49 or 99 but sometimes it just fails to connect or the erasing step continues for ever.

I guess the best question to ask for my problem is what setups do you use while dealing with old controllers? Optionally do you have a guess what the solution for my problem might be.

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

784 次查看
lukasztrojanows
Contributor I

I'm sorry for misleading you. I used the v6.3. I reinstalled it on virtual box. and it worked there.

0 项奖励
回复

784 次查看
Rick_Li
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukasz,

it seem the problem is caused by the your CodeWarrior edition.

for HCS08/HC08, you need install CW v6.3 (the latest classic CW for HCS08/HC08) which is available at

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers (Classic IDE) - RS08/HC(S)08, ColdFire V1

hope it solve your problem!

0 项奖励
回复